Re: No Java in Eclipse Preferences

Hi,

I've used Eclipse in the past (IDEA for now) and Debian is the best OS
for Java development for me :)

The installation is pretty easy, you just have to download the tarball :

https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/

You can choose the pre-package according to your language/usage.

The update and plugins can be managed directly in the Eclipse menu. You
can also configure several JDK for your projects.

For me it's not necessary to have a Debian package to use Eclipse.

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org