posh-0.13.1 'unset -f' broken

Hi,

I am testing 'posh-0.13.1' on a non-debian linux distribution so I do
not have 'reportbug' available and can not report this issue normally.

The problem is that when using 'unset -f' to unset a function it will
make any commands that share the function's name inaccessible instead.

I have attached a small test case to this e-mail which demonstrates the
issue where after 'unset -f echo' it will fail with:

  5: echo: can't find function definition file

An additional example that will demonstrate this problem can be found
under the 'EXAMPLES' section for the posix documentation on 'command'.

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/utilities/command.html

Both examples work fine with any other compatible shell.

I tried e-mailing the debian posh maintainer, but I got no reply or
indication that the e-mail was received. If this could be fixed in
future versions of posh it would be appreciated!