Re: Line wrap problem - Pluma 1.16.1 on Debian 9.1

On 10/17/18 11:10 AM, Dan Ritter wrote:
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 09:55:08AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 10/17/2018 09:37 AM, Dan Ritter wrote:
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 08:46:40AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
I wanted to have line wrap occur at column 70.
I went to Preferences->View.
Line wrapping was indicated as enabled.
I selected "display margin" and set the margin to 70.
Margin displays.
Text does *NOT* wrap.
I also tried a reboot from power-off - no luck.

That sounds like a problem specific to that application, which
you might want to address with the developers of it.

Agreed.

Maybe they have a FAQ, a bug tracker, a forum or a mailing list?

I found nothing with a DuckDuckGo web search.

"pluma editor issues" -- DDG's first link.

I asked here in case it was Debian specific.
When I have access to one of my other machines with Pluma, I'll try it to
see if I have an hardware specific problem.

https://github.com/mate-desktop/pluma

Tells you how to report a bug, incidentally telling you where
their bug reporting system is, so you can look through it.

-dsr-

   Confirmed here with Pluma 1.20.2

--
Frank McCormick