Re: Line wrap problem - Pluma 1.16.1 on Debian 9.1

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 08:46:40AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> I wanted to have line wrap occur at column 70.
> I went to Preferences->View.
> Line wrapping was indicated as enabled.
> I selected "display margin" and set the margin to 70.
> Margin displays.
> Text does *NOT* wrap.
> I also tried a reboot from power-off - no luck.

That sounds like a problem specific to that application, which
you might want to address with the developers of it. Maybe they
have a FAQ, a bug tracker, a forum or a mailing list?

"reboot from power-off" to try to solve a line wrap issue in a
specific application sounds like disconnecting power to the
house in order to change the clock on the microwave: you could
eventually get to that step, but the problem is almost certainly
solvable in a much narrower scope.

-dsr-