Re: any program that search for same files?

On 10/14/18 3:06 PM, Long Wind wrote:
given two directories, the program can print files that are in both directories

to make it easy, if file name and size are same, then they are same

i've to admit my memory is poor, if good, who need such program?

i'm about to write it in java, it can be completed in a few hours but
i think there might be simple solution