Re: No KODI for buster?

A_Man_Without_Clue <love.chaser@gmail.com> writes:

> I was going to build media playing station but the project needs be
> postponed due to financial problem so it is ok for now....

For what it's worth, my current HTPC is running Debian Buster, with the
Debian-packaged Kodi; I built it earlier this year (evidently before the
packages were removed from Buster). Pretty happy with it.

So when the current release-critical bugs are resolved, I am confident
you'll have a good straightforward set-up. Feel free to come and discuss
it again here when you get to doing that.

--
 \      “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O |
  `\           Lord, make my enemies ridiculous!’ And God granted it.” |