Re: No KODI for buster?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: No KODI for buster?
- From: Man_without_clue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:31:22 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <5A090BCC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2017/11/13 21:27, A_Man_Without_Clue wrote:
On 11/13/2017 07:38 PM, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 01:17:23PM +0900, Man_without_clue wrote:
oh, ok, thank you.
Hope it will be back soon.
THe root issue that needs fixing is this one
Which has apparently been fixed in a package upload to experimental. So
Kodi should be unblocked once the maintainer makes a normal upload to
Great. I will wait.
Thanks for info.
Well, since then nearly one year has passed.
KODI is still not available for Buster....