Re: Slow firefox and high cpu usage

On 09/10/2018 07:07, Pétùr wrote:
I experience a very slow response time (and high cpu usage) for firefox in debian sid these days. I use the 62.0.3 version and the latency is particularly present at the startup. I have to wait few seconds before being able to enter text in the address bar. I tried to reset (install new profile) firefox and launch it in safe mode (ie without extensions). No improvements.
Are other users of sid experiencing the same behavior ?

I have slow startup and a brief hang during initial UI layout, but only with Adblock Plus enabled.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director