Re: Burn Blu-Ray video on Linux

	Hi.

On Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 07:56:29PM +0200, deloptes wrote:
> Jonathan Dowland wrote:
>
> > /usr/libx32 might be related to the x32 architecture port - which is
> > something different to i386 or amd64 and almost certainly not relevant
> > to solving this problem.
>
> which port?

A very strange Intel architecture that was using 64-bit instruction set
but 32-bit memory addressing.

There was a time we had three Intel arches - i386, amd64 and x32.
AFAIK jessie is the last Debian release that had some preliminary
support of x32.

> I am pretty sure this directory was removed in favor
> of /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/, so it should not exist on recent debian.

Nope. It was /usr/lib32 (notice the absence of 'x') that became
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu.
/usr/lib/x32 should've become /usr/lib/x32-linux-gnu.

But, nobody is interested in it, so it's dead for all intents and
purposes.

Reco