Re: Firefox no longer able to play videos on Facebook

On Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:49:31 +0900
John Crawley <john@bunsenlabs.org> wrote:

Hello John,

>The extended support firefox-esr is available in Debian Stretch (not
>Buster atm) at version 60.2.1, so enabling sid is not necessary:

I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that Per uses testing.  As a testing user,
one still has to enable another repo to get something other than Ff v52.

--
 Regards  _
If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually