Re: Firefox no longer able to play videos on Facebook

On Tue, 02 Oct 2018 10:11:15 +0200
Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> wrote:

Hello Sven,

>This has nothing to do with those sites, the issue is that Firefox 52 is
>not compatible with FFmpeg 4.0 (libavcodec58).

Thanks for that, Sven.  Nice to know the root problem.  My searches
weren't designed to find causes, just solutions.  TBH, they weren't even
successful at that.  I ended up installing Ff from sid more or less out
of desperation.  Obviously, it worked.

At least it got the wife and kids off my back.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
If a thought came in your head it would die of loneliness