Re: Firefox no longer able to play videos on Facebook

On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 09:46:45 +0200
Per Dalgas Jakobsen <pdj@knaldgas.dk> wrote:

Hello Per,

>Well, that worked!

As I knew it would.   :-)

Seriously, though;
We had the same issue here a little while back.  It didn't bother me, as
I don't use FB or Spotify, but it was an issue for the rest of the
family.  I had to find a solution.  Fast.

>I gather then, that it did not have anything to do with installation
>and uninstallation of other software after all!?

Indeed not.  That was just a coincidence.

>Thanks :-)

You're very welcome.

--
 Regards  _