Re: Scribus has stopped importing PDF files - repost - original thread was hijacked

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 02:45:18PM -0400, Gary Dale wrote:
> For the last few days, some Scribus documents I work with have stopped
> accepting PDF files within image frames. Prior to this, they would display a
> preview. Now new image frames that I create show just the file name, but
> some older frames within the document still show the preview.
>
> When I export the document as a PDF, the frames that just display the file
> name export as empty/blank. The older frame that shows a preview causes the
> export to stop with an error saying it was unable to load the image.
>
> I'm not sure if this is related to something in the PDFs or not. However it
> is happening on two documents I am working on.

You got an answer - It was suggested to ask on the Scribus forums. Not many
poeple here are going to be in desktop publishing.

You might have told the poster to stop hijacking threads in your orignal
post too! He probably didn't no better and it would have helped him amend
his ways ... Just saying.