Re: odvr for Olympus WN-960PC : problem installing multimedia repository on Stretch

True enough, the package odvr is not in any Debian repository. Reading more carefully the same doc from Ray Woodcocks, I found a Google storage place where said package could be downloaded

https://code.google.com/archive/p/odvr/downloads

But... trying to install

#dpkg -i odvr_0.1.4.1_i386.deb

I got an error message saying that my hardware was not compatible since it was md65, not i386. The same Google archive also proposes something for md65, but it has to be built and compiled, and there is NO MAKEFILE provided... the user is supposed to create its own, and I am not ready to go that way.

So, instead, I installed odvr_0.1.4.1_i386.deb on a very old DELL Inspiron running Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron)... and... IT WORKS there with my Olympus recorder !