Re: File with weird permissions, impossible to delete

Le 18/09/2018 à 15:46, David Wright a écrit :
>> How can I delete these files without formating ?
> To what end? I think you've now got an indication of a problem
> somewhat more serious than some software dreaming up crazy
> file permissions and timestamps.
>
> I would now be looking at rescuing everything you can from the drive
> without prejudicing any backups you already have. Meanwhile I'd be
> trying to determine the source of this corruption. It's rather
> worrying that you've had both internal and external drives
> affected. That's outside my experience.

It is a external hard drive plugged to another computer than the first
one with the file corruption problem.

This corrupted files are from a internal hard drive which was in a dead
computer. I backup the file and now I just want to clean my external HDD.

Pétùr