Re: Network manager and VPN

W dniu 29.08.2018 o 20:13, Nazar Zhuk pisze:
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 07:49:38PM +0200, Jarosław Kłopotek - INTERDUO wrote:
Hi guys,
All the time when I disconnect all kind of VPN, there is a problem with DNS
Resolving.
How are you connecting to VPN? If it's with network-manager-openvpn it
should automatically restore your DNS to a configuration prior to
connecting VPN.
With network-manager-pptp or network-manager-l2tp
Look in /etc/resolv.conf before, during and after VPN connection. After
should be restored to the state before.
After and before it's only:
nameserver 127.0.0.53

After getting the newest version it only shows me disconnected state of interface in gnome menu bar.

So it's done for now. This bug changed to another smaller one :-)

--
Jarosław Kłopotek
kom. 607 893 111