Re: What is Firefox on Debian Stretch nearest future?

Aug 30, 2018, 11:15 AM by nemommxiv@gmail.com:

> I hope it's faster than the previous releases. It was/is dog slow.

What do you do with Firefox that it's so slow? Firefox has lots of problems but its speed was never a problem for me, even on older PCs.

In my experience people who complain about Firefox speed are just not bright enough to install Noscript and/or Ublock Origin, so they load 15+ different tracking scripts for every page they open, so yeah, in this case perhaps it is slow.

Regards,