Re: mailing list vs "the futur"

On 28/08/2018 14:52, Mark Rousell wrote:
Additionally, both FTP and HTTP are not federated, many-to-many services or systems. I say again that Usenet was unique in this timeframe for the use case of public access, one-to-many, binary distribution.

The above is not complete. I meant to write this:-

Additionally, both FTP and HTTP were not and are not federated, one-to-many services or systems in the way that Usenet was (and is). I say again that Usenet was unique in this timeframe for the use case of public access, one-to-many, binary distribution.

--
Mark Rousell