Re: lots of issues with KDE after update

Hi HDV,

yes, as I am doing full-ugrades nearly every day, I saw this issue very quick.
But whenever I see an issue, I wait a few days before filing a bug. In many
cases appeasring bugs are solved within a few days, maybe because the
developer himself corrects his errors or someone elese found the reason for a
bug (it is great and impressive, to see, how fast bugs are fixed in debian! Or
in the open source worrls at all).

When a bug appears for a longer time, then I ask if someone got the same
issue. If I knew the buggy poackage, I filoe the bugreport myself.

FYI, I opened a bugreport on the KDE-site to this issue (KDE: general) with
the hope, the developers know better, which lib or app is responsible.

Great to know, that I am not the only one, so it is sure a bug.

Thankls for confirming this.

Best regards and happy hacking

Hans