Re: linux 4.19 scsi-mq default?

Hi Boyan,

Am Montag, 27. August 2018 schrieb Boyan Penkov:
> Hello folks,
>
> Likely not the exact right list to ask, but likely someone here knows — did
> scsi-mq by default make it into linux 4.19?
>
> http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1807.0/02224.html
> <http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1807.0/02224.html>

This post on lkml is talking about a kernel option. These options are usually
documented in /boot/config-4.x.y (according to installed kernels). I can't tell
for your kernel as I don't have 4.19 installed but you easily can check for
yourself by running this command (example for my system):

$ grep SCSI_MQ_DEFAULT /boot/config-4.9.0-8-amd64
# CONFIG_SCSI_MQ_DEFAULT is not set

HTH

Kind regards,
Stefan