Autologin not working (lightdm, openbox)

Hey everyone.
Before anyone asks, i've looked all over the wiki and every other post online so i'm not sure why this isn't working. When I start up my machine X starts up fine. and it goes to the lightdm login screen, but it still makes me put in the password.

My user is in the autologin and nopasswdlogin groups, i've made the right changes to both the files listed below as A and B sources.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

I added the following line to the top of /etc/pam.d/lightdm:
auth    sufficient      pam_succeed_if.so (my user) ingroup autologin

$ /usr/sbin/lightdm --show-config
   [Seat:*]
B  greeter-session=lightdm-greeter
B  greeter-hide-users=false
B  session-wrapper=/etc/X11/Xsession
B  autologin-user=(my user)
B  autologin-user-timeout=0
B  pam-service=lightdm
B  pam-autologin-service=lightdm-autologin
B  autologin-session=openbox-session

   [LightDM]
B  start-default-seat=true

Sources:
A  /usr/share/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/01_debian.conf
B  /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf