Re: Gemini PDA -- Voice assist -- does that work with all the OSs

On Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018 at 10:40, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> I now see that the Gemini PDA is available with 4 operating systems
> (maybe one is still vaporware), but they are Linux, Android, and 2
> versions of Sailfish.
>
> It has a voice assist button, and I'd like to know more about how this
> works:

It does not work as such on Debian; it's an Android feature.

The button is just a key like any other.  When running X11 in Debian, it
generates the XF86Send key event when pressed.  You can, of course, bind
this to anything you want, including some voice assist application if
such were to exist...

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.1.13 on Debian buster/sid