Data Recovery

Hello World of Debian,
            I was trying to setup a shared folder between my Debian Stretch system and my Raspberry Pi. I had created an "/export & /export/users directory" and had bound it to my "/home/users" directory. I had given up on the idea of sharing between the two OSes, because i was frustated and deleted my "/export/users" directory not thinking that it was still bound to my "/home/users" directory. When i deleted the "/export/users" directory it took my "/home/users" directory with it. So my question is, How can i recovery the lost data. What would be the best route to take in order to recover my personal files? Your help is Very Much Needed!

Joshua <joshw8104@gmail.com>