Re: Wanted - Debian(preferred)/Linux handheld

On Monday, 20 Aug 2018 at 15:16, Glenn English wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 1:35 PM Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>> On Thursday, 16 Aug 2018 at 14:28, Glenn English wrote:
>
>> > It's all over Amazon (search: planet gemini pda computer), but, as
>> > best I can tell, there's no computer.
>>
>> I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "there's no computer."  The
>> Gemini is not vapourware.  It exists.
>
> When I looked the other day, there were lots of books and such, but no
> hardware. Gemini was there, but their computer wasn't.

Fine, if you are referring solely to Amazon.  I just wanted to clarify
in case others were misled into thinking this computer does not exist!

For those not being bothered about buying from outside the US, the site
for purchasing directly from the UK is:

https://store.planetcom.co.uk/

where I purchased mine 2+ months ago now.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.1.13 on Debian buster/sid