Re: Wanted - Debian(preferred)/Linux handheld

On Thursday, 16 Aug 2018 at 14:28, Glenn English wrote:
> It's all over Amazon (search: planet gemini pda computer), but, as
> best I can tell, there's no computer.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "there's no computer."  The
Gemini is not vapourware.  It exists.

I bought mine retail from planetcom.co.uk in June and have been using it
for 2 months.  Installed Debian (stretch) and am loving it.  I don't use
it as a mobile phone but as a small laptop.  It has some rough edges
without doubt but perfectly usable (for my use case); YMMV, of course.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.1.13 on Debian buster/sid