Re: Disable new feature on Jessie / KDE 4.14.2

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:28:07 -0400
rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

Hello rhkramer@gmail.com,

>There is a new (to me) feature on my Jessie / KDE 4.14.2 which I do not
>like and would like to disable -- I don't even know what to call it to
>try googling

Not sure what to call them either.  Gestures, maybe.  However....

To disable them, go to KDE's Settings, Workspace, Desktop Behaviour,
Screen Edges(1).  There, you'll find a black monitor image with selection
boxes at each corner and middle of each edge.  You can (de)select the
one(s) you want.  Click Apply and you're done.

(1) At least that's where it is in KDE5/Plasma.  Shouldn't be too
different in KDE4.

--
 Regards  _
No rotten apple's gonna spoil my fun