Re: mailing list vs "the futur"

Piotr wrote:

> The best was NNTP, but sadly there are not many places where it is still
> used. Web and e-mail approach is for more "handicaped" users, and as the
> exampes shows, there are many of them. Otherwise the trend would be to
> stick to NNTP and not to move to no powerfull solutions.

If someone wants to put his/her news system on non NNTP base it is his/her
own free will.
I guess there are enough people who understand the difference and major user
groups are hosted on nntp - somehow supply and demand question. May be at
some point of time it will be replaced by something else, but I don't see
it coming

regards