Re: Set the MTU on the interface

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 03:55:52PM +0300, Алексей wrote:
I can't set the MTU in the eth0 configuration. I can probably write a pre-up
directive in the configuraion of the first vlan interface however I'm not sure
if this is correct way. Probably someone can advice better one?

You can do it with a pre-up to set the mtu of the base device. Once you set the base device to 9000 or whatever, you'll want to set the mtu on all of the other devices to the original value.

Mike Stone