Re: Unix.Trojan.Vali-6606621-0 FOUND

Hi!

I would like to include results from VirusTotal:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3a17685ad710bcec4cb19238a60cc48675f1af5526e3b254dc092e8404f33e4f/detection

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/939f9091292841910b59ba626a17070c0d2b823b6915ae3fbdbfabdc12eb1f06/detection

Only ClamAV detects virus. It seems for me like false positive. Is ClamAV enough good antivirus at the days?

--
Best wishes,
Hubert Hauser.