ferm systemd rasbian

Hello,
I know thats a bit offtopic.
I have raspian as router os, all works fine expect ferm on start /reboot.

If I use the default systemd.service on startup it hangs with "job
waiting ... " without timeout and won't boot to login prompt.

If I invoke the service with

/etc/systemd/system/ferm.service.d/local.conf
[Unit]
Wants=network.target
After=network.target

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

ferm is starting but some other network services fail, eg.

- dhcp
- interfaces have no addresses

The Lan interface is down for example.
When I login and force it with ifup -a it get an address but dhcp still
wont start.

start ferm in rc.local did also fail.

when i disable the ferm service dhcp is working, interfaces get
addresses and i can start ferm manually (after login) without any problems.

Any ideas for solve this?

Best regards,
basti