Re: Expired GPG keys of older release

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> Since it seems that an archived Debian release is bound to have an
> expired key, would you agree that it'd be useful to have an option to
> accept such a key?

Probably. I would not put my personal development time into if existing
features don't already support it, though. Releases as old as squeeze
are known to have multiple security exploits, and shouldn't be used at
all for new installations. Therefore I can't argue for someone else to
spend their development time implementing such a feature.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

life's not a paragraph
And death i think is no parenthesis