Re: Expired GPG keys of older release

On 06/20/2018 02:17 PM, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 08:47:39AM +0200, Adam Cecile wrote:
  ---> Running in 2300490ebb96
You didn't show the command that you typed.  That makes it harder to
give solutions.

W: GPG error: http://archive.debian.org squeeze Release: The following
Is a warning.  You can tell by the giant W.

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
Is a warning.  You can tell by the giant WARNING.

E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
Stop typing the -y option when you type the command in the terminal
that you're typing commands into.  Or, as a second-rate fallback
solution, consider typing the --force-yes option as well.

And if you mention the D word (the one that is not Debian) to me, or
if you say that you are not typing commands into a terminal, I will
most likely yell at you.

It's indeed a dockerfile, way better to run that very old app into a squeeze docker than the whole server.

Anyway, the command is apt-get install -y wget ca-certificates and it refuses to run it because the package are marked as unauthenticated, thanks to the expired key.

I still thinks it *sucks* to have no alternative then considering packages signed by an expired key like unsigned packages....