Re: Expired GPG keys of older release

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018, Adam Cecile wrote:
> That's a pity, don't you think so ? I think Debian should renew the
> archive key, so we can still verify packages signatures.

You can still verify them. Key expiration doesn't make existing
signatures invalid. [Indeed, gpgv doesn't even check for expired keys.]

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Where I sleep at night, is this important compared to what I read
during the day? What do you think defines me? Where I slept or what I
did all day?
 -- Thomas Van Orden of Van Orden v. Perry