Disable/skip/ignore !! Configure the package manager dialog in preseed

Hi,

I'm using PXE boot server to install debian 9 using preseed in headless way.
I'm using my product DVD as local debian reposiotry (having main contrib and non-free) sections enabled.

I've to install some tools from non-free sections so i'm putting

local repo configuration:

d-i mirror/protocol http
d-i mirror/country string manual
d-i mirror/http/hostname string xx.xx.xx.xx
d-i mirror/http/directory string /
d-i mirror/http/proxy string
d-i debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated boolean true

To enable non-free tools to be installed i'm using :

d-i apt-setup/non-free boolean true
d-i apt-setup/contrib boolean true

It works as expected but i getting below mentioned annoying dialog which i'm not sure how to ignore/skip/disable using pressed and should be able to install non-free and contrib tools from local repo:

[!!] Configure the package manager

       Cannot access repository
The repository on xx.xx.xx.xx could not be accessed, so its updates will not be made available to you at this time. You should investigate it later.
Commented out entries for xx.xx.xx.xx have been add /etc/apt/sources.list

<Go Back>                                                                 <Continue>

Does somebody have faced this issue? i did googling but did not get a workaround/fix for this

Thank you.
Ravi.