Re: netboot images for Debian 9 seems is broken?

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 03:29:28PM -0400, mizuki wrote:
> "No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a mismatch between
> the kernel used by this version of the installer and the kernel version in
> the archive.

In my experience, the above is correct. That is, I've experienced
this sort of thing 3 or 4 times and every time that has been the
reason for it.

> If you're installing from a mirror, you can work around this problem by
> choosing to install a different version of Ubuntu. The install will
> probably fail to work if you continue without kernel modules"

It's a bit odd that it says Ubuntu when you used a Debian netboot.

Use daily netboot image, pick a different mirror?

Cheers,
Andy