Re: Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 2.x symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process is not supported

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 09:59:01AM +0200, Ulf Volmer wrote:
> On 14.06.2018 09:41, Piotr wrote:
>
> > How can I check if I still have some old packages from Jessie?
>
> 'aptitude purge ~o' should purge obsolete packages. This is mentioned in
> the debian release notes.

Another strategy is simply to leave them alone.  They're not hurting
anything but some disk space, and who knows?  Maybe you're actually
using them, and removing them would disrupt your workflow.

It's especially good to leave things alone if you've ever compiled
anything yourself, rather than using packages.  Anything you've
compiled may be using one of the old shared libraries that has no
replacement in stretch.  libpng12-0 comes to mind immediately.