Hibernation is not working after upgrading frmo Jessie to Stretch.

Dear all,

Recently I upgraded my Debian Jessie to Stretch and I noticed that hibernation does not work anymore.

When I try to hibernate to disk the process of saving the current memory state seems to be doing the job correctly. However, when I start the laptop I see that restoring the state begins, but in the middle laptop reboots and starts normal booting instead of restoring after hibernation.

Which logs should I submit in order to get some help?

Kind regards,
Piotr