Re: Intermittent blank screen – Stretch

On 01.06.2018 04:27, Mike wrote:
I am quite happy to spend time troubleshooting, but don’t really know where to start. The blanking happens too quickly for me to be able to do anything at the time.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

What are your actions after blanking happened? You press reset button on PC? Or Ctrl+Alt+F1 to get console and check the logs?
If you restart OS then you should check logs from previous boot time:
    $ sudo journalctl -b -1
If you still have clean logs and system stays in working state after blanking happened, I'd check the HDMI cable, re-plug and/or replaced it with another of better quality.

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org