Re: Very light "private" cloud

Good morning,

Am 2018-05-29 hackte Dan Purgert in die Tasten:
> Michelle Konzack wrote:
>> Is there something MUCH MORE simplier and lighter?

> Offhand, content-management systems come to mind, but none of those
> are
> particularly "light" (nor do they fit that "no database" desire).
>
> However, do you really need the "pretty" that a website gives you?  I
> mean, if it's just simple file transfers that you're after, something
> like SFTP may fit the bill.

Tell the bookkeeper to download all those pfd invoices and whatelse
per SFTP?  --  Sounds funny except if there is a Linux Geek!  ;-)

Generally we need only a comfortable web based interface where we
can

1) have accounts for regular users
2) can create/remove directories
3) upload/delete files
4) give other peoples password access to specified files/directories

That it is...

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet