Re: ~ CD Burning Software

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 11:36:35AM -0700, Herb Garcia wrote:
I'm running Mate on my laptop. I don't see a CD/DVD burning software
that came with the build. Any suggestions?

It's been a few years since I tried it, but I found Brasero to be
incredibly unreliable. I switched to wodim from the command-line and had
better success. But I'm now in the process of abandoning optical media
altogether.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland