Correct: System Thinks Hardware Clock is UTC

Okay, it's my fault: I admit it. During the Base Only, Terminal-only
install of Stretch, I clicked UTC instead of Local for the hardware
clock time. Honestly, I thought the clock was set to UTC. Haven't
installed any other OS on this system since Wheezy 5 years ago. So, now
system time on Stretch is 7 hours earlier than it should be --
difference between my time zone and Greenwich.

I could use hwclock --set --date=<yadda yadda> with the --localtime
option, etc., to correct this but is there an easier way?

NOTE: I've already replace systemd as the init with sysvinit.  So, I
don't think systemd commands are appropriate. I've not installed ntp as
yet either.

Thanks