Re: USB Install Fails, Complains about CD-ROM

I was burned once by this sort of Foolishness.  (Some USB Drives even have "Blinky Lights", to tell when Activity occurs).  I do the File Copy, it comes back to a prompt right away.  But then, when I say "sync", it shows how slow Access is, to writing to some of these USB Drives.

Never pull out a USB, until you are *SURE* it is safe to do so.  That was a good lesson for me!

Kenneth Parker