Re: A long rant on Debian 9

That looks interesting; it attemts to answer my deep problem about no X, xdm, xterm etc.

My problem nowis I do not know where/how to apply this. I have not seen any mention of a kernel command line in the net install. More please!

And thank you all who pointed me at the non-free installer files. I will try that later today with luck