Re: [Progress Report1] Re: Using debootstrap

Richard Owlett wrote:

> The error message when attempting "debootstrap --second-stage" is
> "cat: /usr/share/debootstrap/suite: No such file or directory".

I don't recall to be using second stage. I just make debootstrap with
perhaps architecture and I think it takes the minimal as default.

Systems$ ls
ARM  BUSTER  GEOD  Geode_Old  JESSIE  RaspBerryPI  SID  STRETCH

Systems$ ls */usr/share/debootstrap/
BUSTER/usr/share/debootstrap/:
functions  scripts

SID/usr/share/debootstrap/:
functions  scripts

AFAIR all is installed via debootstrap. There is a small chance that before
Buster it was installed somehow different, but could be that it is
something new with this second stage

regards