Re: has anyone tried simple-cdd? (was: Installer image for installation via ssh

On 4/19/18, songbird <songbird@anthive.com> wrote:
> Leandro Noferini wrote:

>   when looking for something else i came across it and
> was curious.  haven't tried it here, but will give it
> a try sometime in the future if i need to cook one up.

I'm game, primarily since it's available via "main", but it will take
a while between download time and the usual whole flubbing it up a few
times before success. After reading through the first part of its
description, I figured I could test it via virtual machine. Next part
of its description mentions QEMU so there you go....... :)

If it absolutely demands a physical disk to plant itself, I may even
have one of those that works. Optimal for today's World, though, will
be if it offers an option that lets you save something like an ISO
file straight to a hard drive. :)

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey