Re: create large ISO installation image

On Mon 16 Apr 2018 at 16:18:55 +0200, Frank Hall wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 10:50 PM, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> >> around the size of 2.5 BD images.  This is not to do with "the DVD
> >> files".
> >
> > The same link gets you BD jigo files. Three of them.
>
> And?  You are not helping.  Stop doing vague pattern matching on what I write.

Is that a 0/10? Most disheartening! Is it worth it if I try harder?

> "Would be around the size of around two and a half blah blahs" does
> not equal "oh look! blah blahs!".
>
> Three blah blahs is of no use whatsoever in answering my original,
> clear, question.  Dick.

Very confusing; I thought your name was "Frank".

The material at the link you were pointed to and a touch of remastering
(that's on the wiki too) can be used (or adapted) with a bit of thought
to create a large bootable ISO installation image.

--
Brian.