No sound in Debian Stretch

Hi all!

From one day to the next I ran out of sound in Debian Stretch. It's
strange because I don't remember making any changes and everything was
running without problem.

I installed pavucontrol to see if there is something muted, but that
does not seem to be the case. For example when I am playing a Youtube
video, in "Firefox: Audiostream" and in "Output devices" (I'm not sure
if that's what it says in the English version because I have the
interface in Spanish here) I see how the bottom bar fluctuates as if it
was reproducing something, but I am not able to hear any sound neither
by the speakers nor by the headset.

Has anyone experienced something like that and has some clue how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Daniel