Re: Debian 9 rocks, really

Hahahaha -- +1, for me, for what's turning out to be a very entertaining weekend...

Introduced to Debian in 2003, stayed on it though 2008, then Ubuntu for a while but defaulting to Debian full time for the past few years....

A particular moment to send thanks to the community and to these lists, for teaching me more than I could imagine to know about the whole system, from all sorts of interesting nooks and crannies to some of the fundamental design features of a well-maintained distribution.  Especially in light of recent events concerning the way the consequences of our seemingly trivial computer use can be manipulated in opaque ways, a deeper commitment to really understanding how some of these systems work is all the more important, and engaging with open systems and a building a responsive community becomes more critical.

So yeah -- maybe some haters, but full speed ahead, to Buster and beyond!