Re: Debian 9 sucks really badly

On 2018-03-24 03:31, Chris Anderson wrote:
Hello

I have been using different flavours of Linux since slackware 96 over
20 years ago. Since then I have installed and used at least a dozen
different flavours. By far the most challenging was the X windows
system for slackware but I managed to get it installed and running
with no problems.

Yah! Slackware
that was my introduction to Linux when it was on like 40 floppies, if you managed that Debian should be a doddle.

So thanks for wasting my time Debian and for future reference, go and
get fucked!!!

LOL

mick

--