Re: how to view config file changes without running an upgrade?

On 2018-03-21, deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Richard Hector wrote:
>
>> Where 'checked' was presumably the debilitate one :-)
>
> true, sorry - even double checking fails sometime :D

When Norman Mailer's Harlot's Ghost was published it contained a
grammatical error in the first sentence (and one can only imagine how
many human minds proof-read the thing before it went to press):

Here it is:

 "On a late-winter evening in 1983, while driving through the fog along
 the Maine coast, recollections of old campfires began to drift into the
 March mist, and I thought of the Abnaki Indians of the Algonquin tribe
 who dwelt near Bangor a thousand years ago."

The error was subsequently corrected.

So take heart.

--
Bah, the latest news, the latest news is not the last.
Samuel Beckett